Bleach: Hogyoku Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats going on

3 posters

Go down

whats going on Empty whats going on

Post  sani ishida Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:38 pm

sani walks out of the portal and walks alittle bit infront of the portal so the others can come out then he spreads his arms like he was streching,"aw its good to be back in the liveing world right samrue?"
sani ishida
sani ishida
head of the quincy councel

Back to top Go down

whats going on Empty Re: whats going on

Post  samrue makie Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 pm

samrue comes out and walks next to sani,"yes it is,"she smiles with her eyes closed.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 am

Loun jumped ahead of them and held up his Zanpakuto just in time to block the glowing orange blade of a seele schnider. "It would seem we have company..." he said, looking into the angry black eyes of someone concealed by white and orange armor with a pair of orange flame wings sprouting from it's back and a helmet concealing it's face.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

https://thebleachrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm

sani pulls out two seele schnider and activats it. "alright lewts go,"he charges at the quincy knights with is swords infront.
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Already the knight was lost from sight, and after a moment made a lunging corkscrew manuver from the air. Sani's blades were crackling due to their energy being slowly absorbed. Loun stood protectively in front of Samrue. "Hey there Wallflower, how ya doing?" ------*Scene switches to the Soul Society briefly* Ellis: Why doesn't he have a nickname for me? Does he like her? Do they have a fandom couple name, like Wallflowershipping?! *Angry vein* This is an outrage! Captain: Ellis, stop fangirling and get to work! Ellis: Shut up or be glomped! Captain: What? Ellis: Uh, I mean right away sir~*Scene switches back*
-----------
Loun blinks and looks around. "I just felt a chill, the kind you get from angsty fangirls..."
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:21 pm

sani,"...danm she must be in final form ,"sani deactivates the sheele zanders and draws a real sword and knocks the knight from the sky by jumping into it a few feet from samrue and loun."who are you?"
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 pm

i-i'm s-samrue ,"she draws a dagger from her boot and watchs sani looking for a chance to jump in" if she realy is in finel form brother that makes mr.reaper sir not able to fight."
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:35 pm

The knight didn't answer, turning and raising her hand. "None of you are at a fair level to challange me. You can contend with my page." As she left, a little girl arrived. She wore a tin-armor helmet, quincy robes, and held a sceele schnider. She tried to look menacing, but was clearly no more than a frightened little girl. "I-i am the Tin Page, I'll be your opponant this evening." Despite her timidness, her lunge at Loun was quite skilled.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 pm

sani blocks the little girls attack,"we do not wish to fight you may leave if you would like."
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 pm

"And dishonor miss Quincy Knight? Oh no, she'd be so angry..." The child backstepped and pointed her blade forward. "Bala!" She said, drawing a circle with her blade in the air that unleashed a red blast. Loun simply retained a defensive position. "Hmm..."
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm

sani"...."we have to go um some were ealse."sain sheaths his sword and turns to loun,"inless my friend here wants to fight."
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 pm

The tin page took off her helmet, revealing messy blonde hair and frightened ice-blue eyes. Crossing her brow like a tiara was the remains of a hollow mask, and around her neck was a collar-like quincy bangle. "The Quincy Knight will have my head for this... P-please take me with you?"

Last edited by Head Captain on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Brow" not "Brown" >.<)
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 pm

well were we live arrancars arent much liked but its up to loun here if you can come."sani turns to loun,"if she can come i'll look after her and take respanability for any trouble she might couse."
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Loun shrugged and chuckled. "Fine by me, so long as she's good. If she causes trouble then you have to clean it up." He opened the portal again, waiting for the others. Page smiled, retracting the blade of her seele schnider and putting in on her belt before falling in line behind Sani.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 pm

sani rowls his eyes,"alwasy haveing others clean up for you loun?and you have someone to look after^^."
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:01 pm

samrue fallows after page ,"are you sure you trust him enough brother?"
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down