Bleach: Hogyoku Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

story so far yes we are shareing the story like this

3 posters

Go down

story so far yes we are shareing the story like this Empty story so far yes we are shareing the story like this

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

sani calmly walks into the head captions office,"loun have you the agrement ? i cam to read it over and sign it."
sani ishida
sani ishida
head of the quincy councel

Back to top Go down

story so far yes we are shareing the story like this Empty Re: story so far yes we are shareing the story like this

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

The young Head Captain turned in his chair and chuckled. "Always so serious, you Quincy..." He stood and gave the paper to the waiting Quincy, pushing up his glasses* "You can read, yes?"
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

https://thebleachrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

story so far yes we are shareing the story like this Empty Re: story so far yes we are shareing the story like this

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 pm

sani smriks and winks,"i dont know is your name old guy?"he winks at him,"plus when it comes down to it this allience thing is still new and we quincy are not much liked amungst some of your soul reapers."
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:06 pm

He nodded and smirked, kicking back in his chair. "Just remember: If you defect we vastly outnumber you." He said this cheerily with the same smile, waiting patiently.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 pm

"and we can steal you energy."he smiles like^_- "and way my old friend just try and not make me want to leave ok can you do that?or am i asking for a tall order?"
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:19 pm

"Like you've got anywhere else to go." He said with a chuckle, standing up to look out the window. "You need us and you know it~" He paused as he observed a recruit of the Academy watching them. "Can I help you, Ellis?" He asked. The recruit flushed and shook her head, running off. "Strange girl, that one..."
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:22 pm

i could say the same for you...so the agrement is fine but um why douse it say loun gets all of sani's cookies and candy?"
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm

"It says it because it's true. It also says you have to fanservice in a maid outfit from time to time to prevent boredom in the female acadamy recruits." He could hardly supress his laughter. "Except Ellis. She follows me like she wants something." He shrugged.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 pm

...i dont agree ,"he throws the paper at loun,"make a new one and dont you think maybe the young girl might love you? god your dense.
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm

"Oh don't be such a stick in the mud, it doesn't really say the fanservice bit." Outside, a collective "Aww!" could be heard. "Back to training!" "Yes, sir!" He sat back at the desk. "And I'm not dense, silly. How can you test density without water?"
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:47 pm

sani just looks at loun"..."he picks up louns glass of water and throws the water at him"...yep you ar dense,"he smiles laughing,"and i geus i could go to the girls school once in awhile but im not dressing up and i still dont agree wtih the cookies and candy>->"
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm

"Rumor is that another amongst our number is a Quincy in disguise, wonder if it's true?" The gleam in his gray eyes showed full well that he knew it was true, but he did like to have his fun. "Pick cookies or candy, you cannot have both."
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 pm

b-brother?"samrue walks into the room and over to sani very quickly sorta hideing behind him,"a-are y-you a-almost d-done? w-we have to g-go check on h-how the others a-are doing,"loun might be confused about samrue since this is the first time he has seen her.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:00 pm

sani looks at samrue as she walks in and smiles,"yes samrue i'm almost doone here just talking to an old friend."he looks at loun<"you can have the cookies loun and meet samrue loun."
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm

"Ever hear of knocking there, wallflower?" Loun said to Samrue with a good-natured smile. "It's common courtesy." Ellis poked her head around the corner. "Head Captaon s-sir, we have a reports from the recon unit in the world of the living..." Loun yawned. "I'm busy with guests, it'll have to wait." "B-but..." "Questioning my authority, bright eyes?" Ellis blushed and fled once again.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:12 pm

she hides behind sani when loun calls her a wallflower,"i-i-i'm s-sorry s-si-sir."
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm

sani turns around and blinks looking at sam,"it's ok sam he wont hurt you,"sani walks and stands next to samrue,"shes my younger sister loun be nice four eyes."loun smirk when he said four eyes.he then takes the paper and signs it.[night night loun]
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 pm

"It was a compliment, I find wallflowers to be cute." He gave Samrue a wink and chuckled before getting up. "I should probably see what's going on." [Night.]
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:19 pm

we will join you then.come on samrue he might need our help."sani smiles.
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

samrue nods,"a-alright b-brother."
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 pm

"Perfect, a merry band already." He said with a chuckle, raising his hand. A Hell Butterfly landed on it, and before long a portal opened thst it lead the way through. "So, who's first? How 'bout Miss Wallflower?"
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  sani ishida Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 pm

...well no if you have to look into it then it must be dangares so i will go first,"sani walks through.
sani ishida
sani ishida

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:22 pm

samrue quickli follows after her adopted brother.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  Loun Wraak Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:29 pm

He went through last, the portal closing behind them. A few miles from where the portal had been, a girl dressed in a long black lab coat was observing their departure before going back inside a nearby building. Already there was a long line at the young Research Department Captain's door, mostly other captains.
Loun Wraak
Loun Wraak
head caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum