Bleach: Hogyoku Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Specialized Mission???

Go down

Secret Specialized Mission??? Empty Secret Specialized Mission???

Post  bobcat Mon May 23, 2011 9:53 am

Tenshi is sitting underneath a tree , head tilted back with eyes closed, feeling some rays of warm sunshine leaking through the cracks of the leaves. listening to the sounds of the rushing river water that is nearby.My arms are wrapped around my bent knees and my feet touching the cool, rushing water of the river on a hot and humid day. I am alert, and hear footsteps coming towards me, knowing that the person coming towards me doesnt have the intention of harming me but, they want to talk to me. I wait for the person to speak.
bobcat
bobcat
soul reaper

Back to top Go down

Secret Specialized Mission??? Empty Re: Secret Specialized Mission???

Post  bobcat Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 am

" it's a nice day out, isn't it Tenshi?" Tyriel asked
"yes it is, Tyriel. It is so good to see you." I replied with a smile spreading across my face. " what are you doing here by the way? I thought you were busy" I asked with a small frown, curious about what Tyriel wanted since i since it wasn't a normal just wanting to hang out with you deal.
" i just came back from my family's old house. I had found something that I want you to look at and maybe help me investigate with, if it is ok with you?"
" of course I will help you, i will always help you no matter what Tyriel. I was good friends with your family.now what is it that you want me to look at?"
Tyriel hands me an envelope that has some documents that was covered in dust. the handwritting on the envelope was the late Jushiro Ukitake's. I was in shock for a moment staring at the envelope that I held in my hands.
bobcat
bobcat
soul reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum