Bleach: Hogyoku Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Hunting

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy Hunting Empty Happy Hunting

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Quite how the group of Menos Grande had gotten there, Kyodo didn't know. Nor did he too much care. As the captain of the combat squad, he knew that they stood very little chance against him. With an amused smile he steadily strode towards them, drawing out his trusted zanpaktou as he did. The Menos were the usual stupid kind, wandering around in a rabble, no real purpose to their movements. He gave a slight sigh, it had been a while since he had been provided with a real challenge, a real fight to get his adrenaline flowing.

"Carve, Shindobanshi." He spoke softly to his sword, as it instantly came alive. There was no visible change but a whine could be suddenly heard from the sword, high-pitched and fairly loud. The whine was produced from the sword's vibrations, and whilst the blade seemed still smooth in truth the edge had become serrated, in effect making it like a greatly powered carving knife, giving it much greater cutting power than usual. The Menos instantly felt this sudden increase in reiatsu and turned right away to face him, One of them letting off its cero, directly at Kyodo. As they approached, he simply shook his head however, swinging his sword back at it, his immense spiritual pressure meeting the blasts through his blade and nullifying it. "Pathetic," he muttered to himself, even six of them together was not a challenge.

With a casual leap to the nearest one he slashed horizontally, slicing its mask in two with little difficulty, before he quickly dealt with the rest. The last one he judged just a little wrong however, not quite completely destroying its mask and causing it to crash to the ground with a large bang before vanishing. He landed, resealing his zanpaktou as he wondered if anyone would notice the commotion.
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Happy Hunting Empty Re: Happy Hunting

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:44 pm

it's been along time since samrue had been in the realy world.she loved it here not haveing to worry about doing something wrong.but she kept hereing this sound like someone fighting.she ran to were the sound was comeing from and and noticed a soul reaper was fighting hollows she watched him standing next to a tree*
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:49 pm

He felt the eyes upon him and he turned to see who the owner was, expecting to see another Soul Reaper perhaps. Instead he was surprised to see the female, he could not tell who or what she was, but she could see him which he found interesting. He walked over to her with a slow gait, his eyes showing no emotion as he prepared himself for just about anything that might happen. "Who are you, girl?"
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:19 pm

samrue backs up a little,"s-s-samrue s-sir,"she backs up alittle more.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm

At the girls nervousness, he relaxed a little, taking his hand from his sword as he decided that the girl didn't seem to be an immediate threat. "Samrue, hm? And how exactly is it that you can see me? What are you?"
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm

a-a quincy s-sir,"she looks at him and studys his cloths,}y-your from soul society.your a soul reaper a caption soul reaper right?" she has spent much time in the soul society with sani as he talks with the head caption loun.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 pm

His eyes narrowed a little, he was not naive, he knew about the history of the Soul Reapers and the Quincys, and he could understand why she might have something against them. "A Quincy eh? And one who knows about the Soul Society at that. Yes, you are correct. I am Kyodo Akamuzu, captain of the seventh squad. I am surprised to see a Quincy still around."
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:41 pm

my big brother is friends with your head caption...i think thats what sani called him.his name is loun wraak."she smile.the birds start chirping agien as the wind blows samrues hair moveing it a tad bit.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 pm

"Is that so...and what is your opinion of the Soul Reapers? Considering we all but wiped the Quincys from the face of the Earth." He watched her with a steady gaze, still trying to get a grasp of the woman. He was a man who's trust was very hard won.
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:51 pm

samrue crosses her arms thinking realy hard ,"well the loun is alittle insane but a good person and from what sani told me about the other soul reapers they dont trust us very much but over all they seem to show respect to sani,"she says not realy haveing meet a soul reaper without sani around."and when did you do that i thought there was always two quincy familys the ishida family here and tyhe makie family from were im from"
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm

"You really don't know much do you? Well perhaps that is something to ask your big brother about, I'm not going to go there. Well provided I'm not about to end up with an arrow through my chest then we are good for the moment. So what brings you here?"
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 pm

sani said only attack hollows or arrancar never attack soul reapers inless they attack me first..."she smiles at him,"besides you seem nice and i was just walking around town^^"
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:14 pm

"I seem nice? Well there is a first for everything I suppose. I am the leader of the strongest combat squad in the Soul Society, being nice rarely gets to be a part of my agenda. But still, I suppose I should thank you for the compliment. However misplaced." His face remained neutral, his emotions closely guarded.
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:18 pm

well your not mean to me like some of the others are sir so you cant be all that bad,"she smiles,"so what are you doing here i thought the soul reapers raerly leave the soul society."she blinks as a bird seemed to land on her head and chirped"..."she laughs.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24 pm

"It was boring there. No one wanted to challenge me so I decided to come here just to see a little action. But it seems all there is are pathetic Menos. Useless really. I can't wait for an actual challenge to come along."
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:31 pm

well i'm um not that much of a fighter sir im sorry i wouldnt be much of a chanenge sir,but i will fight if you would lie to spar sir"she shakes her head alittle to make the bird leave.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:39 pm

A grin starts to form over his face, "You are, are you? I might just have to take you up on that challenge. Never fought a Quincy before. But I will give you a warning..." He drew his zanpaktou, his eyes finally no longer seeming dead, "If you don't take this seriously, you will regret it."
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 pm

samrue pops a soul candy into her mouth and her real body dropd to the aground,"dont worry sir i'll try my best^^." a pich black bow forms as she jumps over him and shoots and arrow at his back.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm

He casually darts to the side out of the way of the arrow, spinning as he turned to face her. For the second time in a short while he commanded, "Carve, Shindobanshi." The serrated saw-sword forced once again, giving off its distinctive wail that gave it its name. He flash stepped over to beside the Quincy, bring it down in a vicious arc, aiming for her neck and if it connected, it would have removed it from her body.
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:52 pm

samrue jumps back and shoot 5 more arrouws at him and the pulls out a scheel zander*...
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm

He dodged the arrows without too much difficulty, such basic attacks would not be enough to damage him, possibly the strongest combat Soul Reaper in all the Soul Society. He held up his sword flat, the blade pointed away from him at eye level as he tapped the end, muttering, "Rosuru." At this, the usual whine grew much louder and more high pitched, if someone got within twenty feet the sound would greatly affecting their ears, effectively sending them completely off balance, barely able to stand. He then dashed at her once again, getting within striking range where the effects of his Rosuru meant she could barely think straight, this time slashing at her left side.
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:15 pm

samrue fall to her knees covering her ears as the blade gos right over her,"na."she closes her eyes shut tight as her spiret pressure seems to rise.
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:17 pm

He takes a step back as he feels her spiritual pressure rising, but stays close enough to keep her in range of his Rosuru. For now he simply stayed watching her, waiting to see her next move.
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  samrue makie Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm

to black wings come from her back as her hair change to black and she stand up looking at him with blank eyes*...
samrue makie
samrue makie
quincy

Back to top Go down

Post  KyodoAkamuzu Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:24 pm

He had not expected this, she was obviously not a normal Quincy. But as a trained warrior it did not surprise him, he barely even reacted. "What are you? What have you been hiding from me? Either way I like it, give me everything you have!" His spiritual pressure suddenly jumped up further as the joy of the fight flowed through him. He charged at her, faster than before aiming a stab right for her midsection, a grin now on his face.
KyodoAkamuzu
KyodoAkamuzu
caption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum